Why Does The Faucet Make A Harsh Noise?
Why does the faucet make a harsh noise? Possible reasons for the faucet producing a screeching sound: it’s usually the faucet that doesn’t deliver water smoothly and produces waves. The frequency of the wave and the pipe resonance frequency, causing the pipe resonance, sound.
- Insufficient water pressure in the faucet pipe, causing the pipe to emit sound when the faucet retires.
- Another possible cause is that the air in the pipe is not exhausted and the pipe expands and compresses, making a sound. The water is flowing too fast and trapping air. Find a way to reduce the speed of water flow, change the diameter of the pipe, open the valve to the maximum try.
- We can see if the faucet noise is due to the size of the faucet washer is not appropriate or the washer is not tightly attached to the faucet valve core caused. If this is the case, you can replace a new gasket, or directly tighten the gasket can eliminate the noise.
- It may also be the problem of the spool, remove the faucet cover, tighten the spool should be able to. In addition to remove the spool, in the two sets of threads on the application of some petroleum jelly.
- If there is still a noise, then the reason lies in the wear and tear of the faucet itself threads, then this time we can only get a new faucet.
That’s the reasons why does the faucet make a harsh noise.
- Thoroughly remove all kinds of impurities from the pipeline during installation. Avoid valve core damage, jamming, blockage and leakage. At the same time, the surface should be cleaned and there should be no residue of construction materials.
- For any kind of faucet product in use, there is no need to use excessive force on the switch, just gently twist or toggle it. Even traditional faucets do not need to spend a lot of force to twist. In particular, do not support or use the handle as a handrail. Products equipped with a spout mesh cover should be disassembled and rinsed to remove impurities after a period of use. The product equipped with the hose should pay attention to keep the hose in the natural state of continuous stretching, to avoid damage.
- The metal hose of bathtub faucet lotus head should be kept in the natural state of stretching, do not coil it on the faucet when using. At the same time, when using or not using, pay attention to the connection between the hose and the valve body not to form a dead angle, so as to avoid hose breakage or damage. Why Does The Faucet Make A Harsh Noise
- Through using the spigot sometimes incomplete closure, leakage, loose handle, loose connection leakage and other phenomena, the general consumer can resolve on their own.