WOWOW Gooseneck Kitchen Faucet Chrome
Amazon US Amazon CA Amazon MX Installation Instruction PDF
- Chrome Finish Design Patent: the pull-down kitchen sink faucet in shiny chrome finish with exquisite craft; Goose-neck faucet with elegant high arc, modern and beautiful, will add classic&luxury indoor decoration to your house
- Muti-Functional Sprayer Head: Easily converted from stream to spray modes, the sink faucet with ABS aerator for filling pot quickly, is convenient to complete heavy-duty cleaning in stable flow, and also can save more than 50% water, through filtering technique to ensure water standard
- Pull-Out Sprayer Technology: 1.7 m explosion-proof hose with a gravity ball to retract the spray head smoothly and easily. With swivel adapter that allows flex, pivot and reach every hard-to-get spot
- Deck Plate For 1 or 3 Holes Sink: the single handle kitchen faucets come with 2 water supply hose (hot&cold), deck plate for 1 or 3 hole installing, and fit various types of sink, no need to worry about the ugly holes problem for 3 holes. We also offer you complete set of installation hardware
- Materials: zinc alloy & brass body, 35mm ceramic cartridge, every corner and joints are sealed tightly, ensuring drip-free, lead-free and non-corrosion; 5-YEAR WARRANTY and CUSTOMER SUPPORT are offered. It is covered by 90-day limited return.
What I like most about this faucet is that it is easy to install and looks great. I replaced my Moen with this. I am blown away by the quality of this faucet since it really is competitively priced. I wish I would have purchased it sooner, but I always passed it up because I was afraid that since the price is so low it would be junk.
I believe I installed it backwards but it still looks beautiful and it works
so I’m not unscrewing anything just to turn it around
I’ll update in a few months to let you know how it’s working so far works as advertised
Nice quality, heavy duty faucet. Have had it for more then 6 mos now; the only issue we have is that when the handle is facing upward water will turn on by itself! We need to have it in “hot water position”at all times to prevent water from running on its own.
It arrived quickly, was easy to install and works amazing!