What Are The Functions of Automatic Faucets
Infrared automatic sensor faucet working principle
The automatic sensor faucet is designed based on the principle of infrared reflection. When a person’s hand is placed on the infrared area of the faucet, the infrared ray tube emits infrared rays that are reflected by the person’s shackles onto the infrared ray receiver tube, and the signal is sent out through the microcomputer in the integrated circuit. For the pulse solenoid valve, the solenoid valve receives the signal, according to the prescribed instructions to open the spool, control the faucet water; when the human hand away from the infrared sensing range, the solenoid valve did not receive the signal, the solenoid valve spool reset under the action of the internal spring. Water from the faucet. In addition, the induction faucet also has an induction water-saving faucet, which is a newly invented high-tech product. It is widely used in hotels, restaurants, office buildings and other high-end places, which is conducive to water conservation and saving the environment. A responsibility, along with the development of induction sanitary ware, has been widely used.
What are the functions of an automatic faucet
- Smart water saving: automatic sensor control on and off. Insert your hand or water container and washing items into the sensor range. The faucet will dispense water automatically, and stop the water after it is discharged, which is a remarkable water-saving function.
- Timeout protection. Washing 30 seconds beyond the time limit automatically turns off the water function, to avoid the waste of water caused by foreign objects in the sensor range for a long time.
- Convenient and hygienic: the water switch is completely completed by the sensor, human hands do not need to touch the faucet, effectively avoid bacterial cross infection.
- Intelligent power saving: the sensor faucet adopts modern digital technology, ultra-low energy consumption (DC-type products use four # 5 alkaline batteries, static current ≤ 60μA).
- Strong adaptability. According to the different use of the environment to adjust the sensitivity (range).
- Production process: brass casting, chrome-plated surface, permanent luster; streamline design, modern sense.
- Easy maintenance: built-in filter to prevent impurities from flowing into the solenoid valve and affecting normal operation, easy to clean.
- Low current prompt. DC type products with battery replacement prompt function. When the battery power is low, the indicator light is always on, prompting timely replacement of the battery.
- Applicable places: hotels, restaurants, office buildings, airports, medical institutions and other public places.
As the induction faucet does not need to be in direct contact with the human body, it can effectively prevent cross-infection of bacteria; it has the function of closing the water, allowing it to be closed, thus effectively saving more than 30% of water, especially suitable for China’s serious water shortage areas. Nowadays, induction faucets are widely used in train stations, bus stations, airports, hospitals and other public places with dense flow of people.
more:black sink faucet
您好！Please sign in