Types Of Faucets That Are Common In Life
I. Basin faucets
Mounted on a washbasin to hold cold, hot or a mixture of hot and cold water. The valve body is made of brass, chrome-plated, gold-plated, painted and other colors of metal, with a single handle, double handle and other shapes.
II. Cold water faucet
Installed in the water pipeline, used for drainage. Cold water faucet of the structure of more for the screw lift type, that is, by rotating the handle so that the screw lift and discharge or close, mainly by the top of the screw rubber washer to play a sealing role.
III. Thermostatic faucet
Thermostatic faucetMounted above the shower to turn on the hot and cold water mixture. There are many varieties of faucets to consider when buying with sanitaryware. The size of the faucet is different for different grades of sanitary ware.
Faucets are installed in the following categories.
By material, it can be divided into categories such as SUS304 stainless steel, cast iron, all-plastic, brass, faucets made of zinc alloy material, polymer composite faucets and so on. By function, it can be divided into basin, bathtub, shower, kitchen sink faucet, electric faucet and so on.
According to the structure can be divided into single faucet, double faucet and three faucets. Also has a single handle and double handle of the points. The single handle can connect cold water pipe or hot water pipe; double handle can connect cold and hot water pipe at the same time, mostly used for bathroom basin and kitchen sink faucet of hot water supply.
1. According to the material can be divided into SUS304 stainless steel, cast iron, all plastic, brass, zinc alloy material faucet, polymer composite faucet and other categories.
2. According to the function can be divided into basin, bathtub, shower, kitchen sink faucet and electric faucet (porcelain electric faucet). With the improvement of living standards, rapid heating of the faucet (porcelain electric faucet) is more and more welcomed by consumers, is expected to become a new leading role to lead the faucet revolution.
3. The structure of the faucet can be divided into single-handle, double-handle and three-handle faucets. In addition, there are single-handle and double-handle faucets. The single handle can be connected to cold or hot water pipes.
Double type can connect both cold and hot water pipes, mostly used for bathroom basin and kitchen sink faucet, with hot water supply. Faucets in bathtubs. Single handle faucet can adjust the temperature of cold and hot water by one handle, double handle is needed to adjust the cold water pipe and hot water pipe to adjust the water temperature.
4. According to the opening method can be divided into spiral, wrench, lift and induction. The spiral handle needs to be turned several times when it is opened; the wrench handle usually only needs to be turned 90 degrees.
The lifting handle simply lifts to dispense the water; the induction type simply reaches under the faucet and the water is automatically discharged. There is also a time-delay faucet. After turning off the switch, the water will still flow for a few seconds before stopping, so that you can wash the dirt off your hands when you turn off the faucet.
5. Depending on the valve cartridge, it can be divided into rubber cartridge (slow-opening cartridge), ceramic cartridge (fast-opening cartridge) and stainless steel cartridge. The most critical factor affecting the quality of the faucet is the valve cartridge. The use of rubber valve core faucet for more cast iron valve core, spiral opening, has been eliminated; ceramic valve core faucet is in recent years, the quality is better, more common; stainless steel valve core is more suitable for poor water quality areas.
您好！Please sign in