What is the best way to install a faucet? Faucets are indispensable in the kitchen, we need faucets for washing hands, dishes and dishes. Over time, some faucets start to strike, there are leaks and a series of other problems, this time we need to replace the faucet, hiring workers is an expense, install the faucet yourself is a good choice. So, how should you install various faucets?
Kitchen faucet installation steps
- Remove the entire faucet fitting (toothpipe, rubber washer, stainless steel washer, retaining nut).
- Run one of the inlet hoses through the faucet opening and across the countertop.
- Screw the crossed inlet hose into the inlet hole under the faucet and tighten properly.
- Thread the entire removed toothpipe through the inlet pipe that has been screwed into the faucet inlet hole.
- Thread the second inlet tube through the entire toothpipe and into the other inlet hole under the faucet and tighten properly.
- Align the tooth tube to the bottom of the faucet and properly tighten, adjust the position of the faucet, and then fixed fittings and properly tightened.
TIPS Kitchen faucet installation must be firm, because the kitchen faucet is used more frequently, plus being moved around, it is very easy to loosen, so the locking nut must be tight!
Bathroom basin faucet installation steps
- First of all, we bought the faucet and below we will find some basic parts.
- First, we put the brass buckle and rubber pad into the two hoses.
- Then we put one end of the two hoses through the holes in the sink.
- Then we put the rubber pads into the hoses and the brass wire into them.
- Then bring the faucet over and screw the hose onto the faucet.
- And then screw the copper wire onto the faucet and put it into the hole in the porcelain basin to fix the faucet.
TIPS When installing, you must have a special angle valve, and the angle valve must be fixed with the wall water supply pipe, the inlet pipe is too long can be cut off, but do not bend hard into 90 degrees or more than 90 degrees. Don’t forget to purchase a small connector for the faucet when installing the basin to remove water.
Thermostatic faucet installation notes
- Tap water containing small, solid hard masses is not suitable for users of thermostatic taps.
- The water containing powdery deposits or soft foreign bodies will reduce the sensitivity of the thermostatic valve core and may also shorten the service life of the thermostatic faucet.
- Minimize the distance between the water heater and the faucet so that hot water can reach the faucet as quickly as possible.
- The normal water pressure is 0.05Mpa to 0.6Mpa. 5.
- The cold and hot water pipes can not be wrongly installed, hot water pipes must be on the left, cold water pipes in the right.
- Before installing the thermostatic faucet, the installation site must be cleaned up to avoid small hard gravel damage to the faucet ring, threads, thermostatic valve core and other parts.
- Please follow the instructions for installation, and pay special attention not to omit, lose or damage any gasket and rubber ring.
- The thermostatic faucet has no heating function, please adjust the water temperature of the water heater to 60℃～85℃. 9.
- The shower and shower hose cannot withstand high temperature above 60℃. 10.
- Be sure to adjust the water temperature knob on the left side to below 40℃ after each use.
- If the difference between the cold and hot water pressure is too large, you can adjust the bracket of the valve with a screwdriver, which is more important for families using gas water heaters.
Induction cooker faucet installation matters needing attention
- In the installation of this faucet must ensure that the sensor window downward distance with the bottom of the sink to at least 25CM, otherwise it will affect the sensitivity of the induction.
- The water source of the faucet should be turned off to ensure the installation of the faucet.
- Take out the faucet body from the package, thread the water inlet on the faucet body with raw material or drainage tape, and screw the faucet body into the fixed position of the inlet pipe to be installed on the wall.
- Open the battery box cover protruding from the upper cover of the induction faucet body, pull out the battery box carefully, put four new alkaline batteries (No.3) into the positive and negative terminal according to the instruction, when the induction window on the faucet body will blink incessantly, when the red light on the faucet body stops blinking, then push the inside into the battery box to lock it, so that the faucet body will be installed.
- Switch on the inlet water source at the faucet installation location for testing, and use the water valve knob to adjust the size of the water output, if there is no problem, the faucet can be put into use.