Pay Attention to These Aspects when Buying Faucets
- According to the different materials, there are generally titanium alloy products, chrome-plated copper products, chrome-plated stainless steel products, chrome-plated aluminum alloy products, chrome-plated iron products.
- Durable, whether the faucet is durable, the surface treatment process is very important. Good faucets should be acid high temperature test, more than 4 hours intact. In addition, due to the rational internal structure, good taps are not easy to drip and damage, and have withstood hundreds of thousands of tests. It can still be operated freely after the second switch.
- Humanization. With the continuous improvement of kitchen faucet production technology, product design is more and more humanized. In order to meet the various needs of the large kitchen space, used to direct water cleaning, like the spray method, enjoy the fun of innovation, etc., there is also a 360-degree rotation, pull-out nozzle, direct flush / nozzle conversion, more flexible shape. Replace products.
- Easy to clean. The kitchen is heavily greasy and damp. When working, you will open the faucet with greasy hands and dirty the faucet. Therefore, it is best to choose a product that is non-staining and easy to wipe clean. This has a lot to do with the shape and coating of the faucet. In general, the shape of complex, changing lines of the faucet, easy to clean dead ends. Thin coating, low hardness of the faucet, easy to black, not easy to clean. Personally, I think we should use products with simple shape and hard coating, which can save a lot of trouble.
- Confirm with the dealer that the imported ceramic raft core is installed on the brand faucet.6. After looking at the exterior, pay attention to the surface treatment. Feel for any burrs, trachoma, cracks, oxidation spots, etc., then gently move the handle of the faucet up and down, left and right. You can buy one that doesn’t feel heavy.
- Check for a matching drain (the part that is separate from the faucet). A good faucet usually has a matching free drain hose. In addition, there is a protective net to keep out sand and gravel in the water. It is also to protect the ceramic valve core of the faucet from being damaged by sand and gravel and to extend its mission life.