The faucet of the washing machine is a very important part of the washing machine. Many people take a lot of detours on the faucet of the washing machine, especially the automatic washing machine. However, many people may have encountered the leaking faucet of a fully automatic washing machine. What should I do if the faucet of the washing machine is leaking? Let’s take a look at how to connect the washing machine faucet with wowow!
- What to do if the washing machine is leaking from the faucet
1. The water inlet pipe is not tightened. This situation mostly occurs when the connector is not tightened when the water inlet pipe is installed, resulting in water leakage when the washing machine is in use, or the connector is loose after the washing machine is used for a long time. Use maintenance tools to tighten the connector, then the solution is solved The phenomenon that the water inlet pipe of the washing machine is leaking.
2. The inlet pipe is broken. Due to long-term water erosion, corrosion will occur at the joint of the water inlet pipe, and water leakage will occur. The only solution is to replace the water inlet pipe.
3. The most common cause is the damage of the water-stop tape on the faucet (fixing screw). In this case, just use a wrench to remove the faucet, and re-roll a new water-stop tape where the screw is fixed.
4. If the faucet is fastened tightly, the cause of the water leakage may be the leakage of the water outlet, which is generally caused by the wear of the axial gasket in the faucet. In this case, you can use pliers to loosen the gland and remove it, use a clamp to take out the shaft gasket, and replace it with a new shaft gasket.
5. In addition, it may be water leakage in the lower gap of the tap bolt caused by the wear of the triangular gasket in the gland. In this case, loosen the screw to remove the bolt head, then loosen and remove the gland, then take out the triangular gasket inside the gland and replace it with a new one.
6. The loosening of the cap nut may also cause water leakage at the joint of the connection pipe. You can re-tighten the cap nut or replace with a new U-shaped gasket.
2. How to connect the washing machine to the faucet
1. Before connecting the washing machine to the faucet, we need to observe the type of faucet. If it is a washing machine faucet, the installation is very simple. We only need to insert the water inlet pipe of the faucet directly into the water outlet of the faucet, and the other end of the water inlet pipe Just screw it on the washing machine. After the washing machine is connected to the faucet, we still need to test, mainly to see if there is any leakage
2. If the faucet of the washing machine is of ordinary type, when we buy the water inlet pipe of the washing machine, the merchant may give a steel head. If there is no gift, then we need to buy a faucet adapter. Generally, the steel head given by the merchant is connected to the water inlet pipe of the washing machine. We only need to use the steel head to clamp the washing faucet, then tighten the screw and connect the water inlet pipe on the other end to the washing machine. After the tap is connected, we still need to test.