When buying, you should pay attention to the following aspects.
1. According to different materials, there are generally titanium alloy products, chrome-plated copper products, chrome-plated stainless steel products, chrome-plated aluminum alloy products, chrome-plated iron products.
2. The durability. Whether the faucet is durable, the surface treatment process is very important. Good faucets should be acid high temperature test, more than 4 hours intact. In addition, due to the rational internal structure, good taps are not easy to drip and damage, and have withstood hundreds of thousands of tests. It can still be operated freely after the second switch.
3. Humanization. With the continuous improvement of kitchen faucet production technology, product design is more and more humanized.In order to meet the kitchen space is large, used to direct water cleaning, like the way of spraying or enjoy the innovative fun and other needs, there are also 360-degree rotation, pull-out nozzle, direct flush / nozzle conversion, more flexible shape, etc.. Replacement products.
4. Easy to clean. The kitchen is heavily greasy and humid. When working, you will still open the faucet with grease and dirt on your hands and dirty the faucet. Therefore, it is best to choose a product that is non-staining and easy to scrub. This has a lot to do with the shape and plating of the faucet. In general, the shape of complex, changing lines of the faucet, easy to clean dead ends. Thin plating, low hardness of the faucet easy to black, and not easy to clean. I personally believe that we should use products with simple shapes and hard coatings, which can save a lot of trouble.
5. Confirm with the dealer that the imported ceramic raft core is installed on the brand faucet.
6. After looking at the appearance, pay attention to the surface treatment. In order to meet the kitchen space is large, used to direct water cleaning, like the way of spraying or enjoy the innovative fun and other needs, there are also 360-degree rotation, pull-out nozzle, direct flush / nozzle conversion, more flexible shape, etc.. Replacement products.
Four buying tips.
First, recognize the brand, look for brands with after-sales service.
Consumers should take the formal and fashionable route when buying faucets, and look for well-known brands, so as to get better after-sales protection. Irregular products often have no trace, or just some paper labels. Formal faucet packaging boxes should also have brand identification, quality assurance and after-sales service. Remind us to be cautious when buying, don’t listen to others.
Second, observe the appearance, the surface coating of the faucet should be as bright as a mirror.
After the faucet is ground and polished, its surface is coated with nickel or chrome in order to prevent it from oxidizing. Nickel or chrome is resistant to neutral hydrochloric acid and protects the faucet from corrosion over time. When purchasing, it is best to place the faucet in a well-lit area for inspection.There are no oxidation spots, pores, missing plating and bubbles, scorch marks on the surface of the faucet, and the color is even, no burr, grit feeling, and these are all good products. After pressing the faucet with fingers, the fingerprints will spread quickly, without traces, and it is not easy to attach dirt.
Third, quality inspection, quality is more secure
The faucet body is usually brass. The highest quality plating can be guaranteed on brass products. The higher the purity of the brass, the better the quality of the plating and the less likely the surface plating will corrode. In order to reduce costs, some manufacturers will choose zinc alloy instead of brass. Although the state allows the use of zinc alloys instead of brass, zinc alloys have poor plating quality and are not very resistant to corrosion. Generally, consumers can use the estimation method to identify the brass when purchasing. Brass is heavier and harder, zinc alloy is lighter and softer.
Fourth, rotate the handle, feel light spool is good
Faucet spools are usually available in steel ball spools and ceramic spools. The steel ball spool has good pressure resistance, but the rubber seal as a sealing ring is easy to wear and aging fast. The ceramic spool is more heat-resistant, wear-resistant, and has good sealing performance, so the resistance to opening will be higher. No drip phenomenon