1. There are few fittings that need to be placed on the wall for a flush mount faucet, but they usually cannot be replaced after the fittings are installed. Therefore, it is best to choose some quality products that require this type before you can buy them. Have a good knowledge of taps and accessories.
2. When choosing a faucet, try as much as you can. The main thing is to try the switch handle to see if it is smooth. You should not just choose a beautiful style and ignore the practicality of the product. When high quality faucets generally switch, they are not smooth. Resistance, but inferior faucets do not have this feature. Moreover, if you opt for inductive wall faucets, you must try whether the induction switch is sensitive or not. You must be aware that many induction faucets on the market have very poor sensing sensitivity and not only do they not save water but they are also inconvenient to use.
3. The dimensions of the wall-mounted faucet are fixed. After installation, the usefulness depends on the size of the basin, bathtub, etc. So when you buy, you must first know the basin and bathtub of your kitchen space. The distance from the wall, this will allow you to choose the exact length of the faucet when choosing the faucet. It is required that the faucet faucet should not be located near the edge of the basin or bathtub, otherwise it will affect the ease of use.
4. When selecting this type of faucet, it is recommended to choose a faucet with a copper or ceramic valve core, as it has good sealing properties, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance. In short, their service life is quite long.
5. Try to choose the regular sanitary manufacturers to buy. Wall-mounted taps are not easy to replace or repair once they are renovated. Therefore, after purchase, after-sales service must be written into the contract to ensure subsequent use.