1. No need to preheat, no need to wait. As long as you turn on the heated faucet, you can have hot water at the right temperature in a few seconds, which is very fast and convenient, in line with the fast-paced life needs of modern people. Most importantly, it saves precious time for people. It is suitable for guesthouses, hotels, guest houses, beauty salons and family kitchens and bathrooms. It matches with the whole kitchen cabinet, beautiful and fashionable.
2. Energy saving and power saving. Since the instant electric faucet does not need to be preheated in advance, there is no heat loss during the preheating process. It will be turned off when not in use. It truly saves water and energy consumption. Generally speaking, instant electric water heaters save 30%-50% of electricity than traditional electric water heaters.
3. Safety and environmental protection. Water and electricity isolation technology. Turn on when the water is on, power off when the water is off, grounding protection and other measures. Patented circuit, magnetization anti-fouling, over-temperature power failure, safe and reliable!
4. Constant water temperature, comfortable to use. As long as the water temperature is adjusted at the beginning, the temperature will be constant.
5. Small size, noble appearance, easy to install and save space. Because the instantaneous electric water heater faucet does not need to preheat, the design does not need a huge bulky inner water storage tank and insulation. Most products are small in size, light in weight, easy to install, and save space and materials. In addition, high-end products in the instantaneous electric heating faucet mostly uses humanized design, streamlined appearance, noble and elegant, by the fashion people welcome.
6. Not easy to scaling, longer life. Instantaneous electric water heater faucet, the cold water is heated directly after the heating body. It is “live water”, scale is not easy to stay, and the temperature of hot water is generally not higher than 65C. Therefore, the water heater internal pipes are not easy to form scale. In addition, the temperature of the heating body is not very high during the heating process of the instantaneous electric water heater, so the probability of damage to the water circuit and the heating body is correspondingly reduced. The service life of instantaneous electric water heaters is longer than that of traditional electric water heaters. It is generally 2-3 times longer than traditional electric water heaters.