The pull-out faucet on the market is becoming increasingly popular. It is available in both column dispensing and spray dispensing. The button at the top of the shower can be easily switched. Its 1.5 meter long stainless steel hose can reach the user. Anywhere you need it to.
Installation of the pull-out faucet
1. preparation of installation tools. First, prepare the installation tools. Before installation, check if the kit is complete. Common faucet parts and accessories include: hoses, rubber washers, showerheads, de-watering, crutches, decorative caps, etc.
2. Before installation, rinse the faucet installation. Clean sand and impurities in the water pipe, remove debris in the mounting holes, and check the box fittings to see if the impurities enter the box, so as not to clog or wear ceramic valve core.
3. When taking over the left hot water and right cold water, remember that the left side is hot water and the right side is cold water. The two pipes are 100mm-200mm apart, remove the tap after the position of the water inlet connector is fixed, and install the tap after the masonry is finished on the wall to prevent the surface coating of the tap from being worn and scratched.
4. When installing the single-hole basin faucet, you must choose the special corner valve, which must be fixed with the hot and cold water pipes from the wall. When there is a distance between the corner valve and the water pipe on the faucet, you have to buy a special extension tube to connect it. Here, Jiuzheng building materials network remind you, must not use other water pipes to connect, because if the water pressure is too high, it is easy to fall off the leak, causing you damage. If the inlet pipe is too long than the outlet pipe, you can cut it off as needed. If the angle is not suitable, you can bend it to the required position.
5. Installation of bathtub faucet. After purchasing the concealed faucet, the valve core of the faucet is usually embedded into the wall. Before embedding, you should pay attention to the thickness of the bathroom wall. Embedding. The plastic protective cover of the spool should not be easily removed to avoid the spool being damaged by cement and other chores during the embedding process. In addition, when embedding the spool should pay attention to the spool up and down, left and right direction, so as not to bury the spool wrong. Wall-mounted faucet embedded in the water pipe, there are deviations in size, you can use the adjustable crutch to adjust.