First, the installation steps:
1. Before installation, first open the water source, remove the possible impurities, gravel and other dirty things inside the piping, and then turn off the water source. This is mainly for the faucet installation, because the impurities can not supply water normally, if you want to rework It will be very troublesome to install.
2. Lock the flange cover into the inferior elbow, then wrap the tooth around the diarrhea, then insert it into the wall pipe, adjust the hot and cold water inlet elbow, the angle of rotation is flush, and the hole The distance from the cold and hot water inlet hole of the body is the same, and then the flange cover is rotated to be close to the wall surface, which can play a fixed role.
3. Put the rubber gasket into the connecting nut between the hot and cold water inlet of the body, and then connect it with the hot and cold water inlet elbow.
1. Before installation, don’t worry, first determine what the water pressure is. If it is not between 0.5-5kgf/cm, the water supply may not be normal after installation.
2. Before disassembling the faucet body, close the water source and carefully remove it to prevent damage to the faucet.
3. Do not touch the water outlet during the use of the faucet to prevent burns.
4. Do not disassemble the faucet shaft.
5. The cleaning and maintenance of the faucet should be taken very seriously. Do not use a corrosive cleaner. Avoid cleaning with decontamination powder to avoid damaging the surface of the product and affecting the service life. After cleaning, use a dry towel or absorbent sponge. Wipe the water drops above.
What are the benefits of wall-mounted faucets?
1: the wall-mounted faucet does not occupy the space on the countertop, there will be no sanitary corners, clean and good cleaning, it is definitely the heart of the clean star.
2: the shape is chic, good-looking.
3: Whether it is the kitchen or the bathroom, there are faucets that can be rotated and designed to be as easy to use.