How to Maintain Bathroom Hardware in A Humid Bathroom Environment
This post will walk you through how to maintain bathroom hardware in a humid bathroom environment.
First, methods of how to maintain bathroom hardware
- Wash with clean water and dry the bathroom fittings with a special maintenance cloth (or other 100% cotton cloth) for bathroom fittings.
- Wipe gently with a damp cloth (bathroom maintenance cloth or other 100% cotton cloth) coated with soap or toothpaste, then rinse with water.
- Wipe the surface of the bathroom accessories gently with a mild liquid cleaner or colorless glass cleaner, and then rinse with water.
- The cycle is generally 3 months, you can use a strong decontamination ability of wax oil, coated on a clean white cotton cloth, thoroughly clean the bathroom pendant, can extend the service life of the product.
Second, the need to pay attention on maintaining
- Make a habit of opening doors and windows to keep the bathroom air flowing. Separating wet and dry is the maintenance method of bathroom pendant.
- The surface of the bathroom accessories should always be wiped with a soft cotton cloth and water to ensure the bright shine of the pendant. Try not to use detergent cleaning, never use a corrosive acid solution.
- The paint has a great corrosive effect on the surface coating of the bathroom pendant, do not let the paint stain the pendant.
- Do not use caustic sponges and cleaners containing corrosive, soluble and acidic substances, bleach, vinegar, etc. to clean the pendant, as they have a corrosive effect on the surface of your bathroom pendant. Lose shine or leave scratches. It is also not recommended to use detergents that are frequently changed in the market and can also cause a lot of damage to your bathroom hangings.