Cleaning a faucet is not complicated, just keep it, and it will last for a long time.
1. For copper faucets, if you need to clean the plated surface, you can clean it with c water or detergent, or you can just use some degreasing detergent.
2. For scale and rust on the faucet, simply wipe the surface with a damp cloth or sponge and a little special detergent, then wipe it with a clean cloth or rinse it with water.
3. Wipe the toothpaste with a soft toothbrush or use a wiping pad to gently wipe it off. It will remove limescale and grease and leave the faucet surface clean and bright.
4. Many people only pay attention to the surface of the faucet when cleaning the faucet, but the inside of the faucet is more important. If the faucet has a reduced or forked water output, it may be due to a clogged bubbler. You can remove the bubbler, soak it in vinegar, clean it with a small brush or other tool, and reinstall it.
Faucet use and maintenance tips
1. Open and close the faucet without too much force, just turn it gently. Even for traditional faucets, you do not need to use a lot of force to twist. Especially do not support or use the handle as a handrail.
2. The shower head metal hose of the bathtub faucet should be kept in a natural stretch. Do not roll it over the faucet when it is not in use. Also, when using or not using the hose, take care not to create a dead spot where the hose connects to the valve body to avoid breaking or damaging the hose.
3. In the case of water pressure is not less than 0.02mpa (that is, 0.2kgf/cm2), after a period of use, if you find that the water volume is reduced, or even turn off the water heater, you can gently at the outlet of the faucet. Gently unscrew the filter cover to remove impurities, and can generally restore the original state.
4. Ask an experienced and qualified professional to perform the construction and installation. During installation, the faucet should try not to collide with hard objects. Do not leave cement, glue, etc. on the surface to avoid damaging the surface coating. Be sure to remove any debris from the pipes before installing the faucet.