1. Induction faucets are the most water-efficient
Induction faucets not only produce a small amount of water, but also sell for a high price and are expensive to maintain. Family use induction faucet, practicality is not high.
2. The lower the flow, the less water is used
Faucets have water conservation standards, and too much or too little flow is not conducive to water conservation. Sometimes a faucet with too little flow may have a faulty valve, or a clogged scum, which should be cleaned or replaced.
3. A bubbling faucet saves water in any situation
The role of the starting block is to increase the number of bubbles in the water, reducing the amount of water; but the starting device weakened the impact of the water, requiring a lot of water, not conducive to water conservation.
4. Faucets have hot and cold temperature regulation
With hot and cold temperature control function of the faucet must be equipped with two in and out of the water pipe and ceramic valve core.
5. Faucets are selected without regard to the basin
Many consumers fail to notice that the basin is very tall and requires a faucet on top of the basin after installing the basin above. The purchase must consider the actual situation of the basin.
6. Faucet to water pipe connection without corner valve
All hot and cold faucets must be connected to the water pipe using an angle valve. Each hot and cold tap requires two corner valves to fit.