1. Faucet Accessories – Spool
Today’s faucets have long since outgrown the traditional faucet form and function, but the most basic internal structure and fittings are similar. The valve spool of a faucet is primarily used to act by turning the handle through the speed and size of the water flow. Faucet spools are divided into single-hole spools and dual-control spools, but whether they are dual-control or single-control spools, they have a maximum rotation angle of 90 degrees and an opening angle of about 20 degrees. The spool is the heart of the faucet. Generally speaking, ceramic valve core is the most durable, so be careful when buying.
2. Faucet accessories – the valve body
The valve body of a faucet refers to the entire appearance of the faucet. Today, there is a wide variety of faucet valve body materials available in the market, including stainless steel valve bodies, cast iron valve bodies, all-plastic valve bodies, brass valve bodies, zinc alloy valve bodies, and polymer composites. Materials of valve bodies. Among them, stainless steel faucet valve body is the most commonly used, while the zinc alloy valve body is the best quality and cost-effective. Therefore, when we choose the faucet valve body, we should fully consider its cost performance and service life.
3. Faucet accessories – hose
The faucet fitting hose is used for incoming and outgoing water. A faucet fitting hose with a length of 50 cm is the most suitable. When buying a faucet hose, make sure that you do not buy an aluminum wire hose. In general, stainless steel hoses are the most practical. But the best way to do this is to hold the other hand firmly in one hand. When the hand is loosened, the hose will turn black and the aluminum wire hose will remain unchanged. In the faucet accessories, the hose is also very important, so you need to fully consider its cost effectiveness when buying.
4. Faucet accessories – filter
The cartridge is mainly used as a special tool for purifying water. They are usually used in faucets. There are many types of cartridges and different materials. Different types and materials are used for different purposes. The cartridge separates solid particles from the liquid or gas, or comes into full contact with different material components to speed up the reaction time, which can protect the normal operation of the equipment or clean the air. When a fluid enters a cartridge with a certain size, impurities are blocked. The cleaned liquid flows out through the filter element. Liquid filtration components can be contaminated liquid (including oil, water, etc.) cleaned to the state required for production, that is, to achieve a certain degree of liquid cleanliness.
5. Faucet accessories – rubber parts
The rubber parts, usually ÿ rings, primarily serve as seals, dynamic and static seals. In addition, there are ÿrings and gaskets. They are the general cause of kitchen sink leaks.
6. Faucet fittings – handles
The handle is the tool we use to turn the faucet on and off. It is simple, but it is indispensable. Due to frequent use, the handle usually breaks easily, so it’s important to buy it made of the right material.
7. Faucet accessories – bubbler
The bubbler is a small sign of progress in faucets. With the bubbler, the water in the faucet is no longer flowing out, but has become softer. The reason for this is that the bubbler intercepts the flow of water and turns it into bubbles. Lots of soft little bubbles.
8. Faucet Accessories – Mounting Pieces
The mounting pieces are small tools for installing the faucet and include various screws, horseshoe pads, etc. With them, the faucet is ready to be installed and used.
Tips for buying faucet accessories
There was a problem with the faucet in the house. We often repair them ourselves. If a part breaks, we need to go out and buy a new one. However, these parts are not bought for free. There are many more tips we need to pay attention to.
1. Look at the material, the durability of different accessories is different, from the economic point of view, we should choose the best accessories material.
2. Look at the plating, good plating, the faucet not only looks beautiful, but also in use more anti-corrosion, durable.
3. Pay attention to the size, which is easy to ignore, the purchase of the first to understand the approximate size of each part of the faucet, or buy home can not be used.
4. As shown in Figure 4, in the choice of the handle, try to choose a wide range of rotation, gently moving, so that it is more convenient to use.
5. The main material of the faucet is best to choose bronze or brass, this material is not easy to oxidize, corrosion, and durable.
6. The quality of the rubber parts must be good, so as to ensure the sealing of the faucet. Leakage is a common problem, and a difficult one to solve. It is very important to pay attention to it.