1. According to the material can be divided into SUS304 stainless steel, cast iron, all-plastic, brass, zinc alloy material faucet, polymer composite faucet and other categories.
2. By function, the faucet can be divided into basin, bathtub, shower, kitchen sink faucet and electric faucet (porcelain electric faucet). As the standard of living improves, faucets that can be quick and fast (porcelain electric faucets) are consumed by more and more people. People’s popularity is expected to become the new protagonist leading the faucet revolution.
3. By structure, there are single, double and triple faucets. In addition, there are single-handle and double-handle faucets. Single type can be connected to cold water pipe or hot water pipe; double type can be connected to two hot and cold pipe, more for the bathroom sink and kitchen sink faucet, hot water supply; triple cold and hot water single handle faucet through a handle to adjust the temperature of hot and cold water, double handle to adjust the cold water pipe and hot water pipe to adjust the water temperature.
4. According to the opening mode can be divided into spiral, wrench, lift and induction. When the spiral handle is opened, it needs to be rotated many times; the wrench handle is usually just reached under the faucet, and the inductive faucet will automatically discharge water. There is also a time-closed type of faucet. When the switch Is closed, the water will flow for a few more seconds before stopping, so that anything on your hands when the faucet is closed can be washed again.
5. Depending on the spool, there are rubber spools (slow-opening spools), ceramic spools (fast-opening spools) and stainless steel spools. The most critical factor affecting the quality of the faucet is the valve core The use of rubber valve core faucet, mostly spiral flip cast iron faucet, has been basically eliminated; ceramic valve core faucet in recent years, good quality, more common; stainless steel valve core is more suitable for poor water quality areas.
The classification of the faucet is roughly the above five types. In our life, we have seen all kinds of faucets. We can only say that our demand for water is too great. In order to conserve water, public places are mostly used. Induction faucets , so that we can better save water.
Faucets are broadly classified into these five types. We have seen all kinds of faucets in our lives. All we can say is that we have an overwhelming need for water. In order to conserve water, public places are almost always used. Induction faucets , so that we can better conserve water.
您好！Please sign in