Advantages of the bubbler.
Water savings mainly through multi-layer filters
- Buffer water flow, concentrated water column, mixed air to increase the contact area of water and constant water flow.
- In the field, no faucet with bubbler water column dispersion, difficult to touch by hand or small contact surface, the water is too large to cause waste; bubbler with a touch switch (solid) can quickly block the flow of water to further save water (45%).
- Adjustable water flow of the bubbler, can be forced to limit the amount of water, saving water (35-85%).
Prevents splashing, cushioned evenly, vertical water column reduces splashing.
Hygienic, multi-layer strainer filters most sediment and impurities, bubbler with touch switch reduces contact with faucet.
Constant water flow/water output, with pressure compensation or flow limiting device (common in showers), can guarantee a certain amount of water output when the water pressure is too low, can limit the amount of water output when the water pressure is too high, can stabilize the amount of water output when the water pressure is unstable.
How the faucet bubbler works.
1. The bubbler is a device installed at the faucet spout that mixes (adds) air as it comes out of the faucet. It feels more comfortable to wash your hands, but the inference from this is – “it mixes the flowing water and air sufficiently to reduce the pressure of the effluent and increase the flushing power of the water, thus effectively reducing water consumption”. This is indeed irresponsible and highly irresponsible (I hope the expert who made this point didn’t make it clear, or was just misunderstood by us).
From the point of view of the fluid continuity principle, the bubbler essentially reduces the velocity of the tap water jet, weakening the impact and reducing the impulse force (experts also admit that the water pressure at the outlet is reduced).
The essence of stain removal and washing is force. Water is only the material carrier that transmits the force. The only way to improve the efficiency of water use is to enhance and increase the impulsive force of water and the impact of particles. A blister can only slow the flow of water and reduce the impulse and particle impact of tap water. Therefore, it is impossible to conserve water with a bubbler installed (you can experiment to compare whether more water is needed and draw your own conclusions).
2. Tap bubblers change the “pipe flow” of water to “line flow” at the tap outlet, then change the “line flow” to “jet flow” by pressurizing air, and then soften it by “water separation” by beating it with water. Powering the water through the pressurization of air reduces the flow of water without affecting use. It can reduce water bills, lower energy consumption, and reduce wastewater discharge.
The water-saving sprinkler can effectively prevent the accumulation of dirt and eliminate the possibility of bacterial growth, and protect human health while saving water and energy and protecting the environment.