Bathroom faucet brand
1:GROHE Bathroom faucet
German GROHE Group was established in 1936. GROHE Group has approximately 8% of the world market share and is a leading manufacturer of bathroom facilities in Europe and the world. It is a world-renowned supplier of sanitary products and systems and a global exporter.
GROHE wins with its superior quality, outstanding craftsmanship and extensive research and development. It successfully integrates excellent craftsmanship and perfect design, and exudes elegance and infinite charm in bathrooms all over the world.
2: Moen bathroom
In 1937, Al Moen pioneered the world’s single-handle hot and cold water mixing faucet. The famous “FORTUNE” magazine listed Moen’s single-handle hot and cold water faucet as “one of the 100 best American products in the 20th century.”
Moen’s series of products have a complete range and are suitable for the needs of various places. They are widely used in high-end residences, high-end hotels, villas, apartments, commercial office buildings and various public buildings. In the plumbing equipment industry and ordinary residents in the United States and Canada, Moen products are well known to women and children. Moen® is also a well-known brand in North America and the public with a high purchase rate. In the world, Moen products are favored by users all over the world for their superb technology, advanced craftsmanship, and perfect after-sales service, and enjoy a high reputation.
Hansgrohe has developed the world’s first lifting shower rod and adjustable hand shower, known as the “Mother of the World Shower”. More than 300 international design awards have made the Hansgrohe Group the most important and creative bathroom brand in the world today.
Hansgrohe is committed to the production of showers, faucets and a full set of shower equipment, and devotes itself to creating a more warm and comfortable overall bathroom space for customers.
Bathroom faucet maintenance
1. Please have experienced and qualified professionals for installation. When installing, the faucet should try not to hit hard objects, and do not leave cement, glue, etc. on the surface, so as not to damage the gloss of the surface coating. If your faucet is used in a newly built house, because the water supply pipe network is newly paved, there will definitely be impurities such as sand in the water. Before installation, please pay attention to remove the debris in the pipeline, and release the water for a long time until the water quality becomes clear before installing the faucet.
2. Do not use excessive force to cause artificial damage when opening and using, just turn it gently. Even the traditional faucet does not need to be screwed with great effort.
3. The surface of the faucet should be wiped clean after normal use. Do not use the faucet handle as a handrail to support or use.
4. When the water pressure is not less than 0.02mpa, after a period of use, if the water output is found to decrease, or even the water heater is turned off, cut off the flow of cold and hot water, and use a wrench to gently unscrew the water nozzle at the water outlet of the faucet The screen cover, after cleaning the impurities, carefully install it, and it will generally recover as before.
5. The metal hose of the shower head of the bathtub faucet should be kept in a natural stretched state, and do not coil it on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when in use or not, be careful not to form a dead angle at the joint between the hose and the valve body, so as not to break or damage the hose.