I. Basin Faucet
Mounted on a wash basin for holding cold, hot or mixed hot and cold water. The valve body is made of brass, with chrome-plated, gold-plated and painted metal in various colors, and has a variety of shapes, including single and double handles.
II. Cold water taps
Installed on a tap line for draining water. The structure of cold water faucet is mostly screw lift type, that is, through the rotation of the handle to make the screw lift and drain water or close, mainly relying on the rubber gasket at the top of the screw to play a sealing role.
III. Thermostatic faucet
Installed above the shower for opening up hot and cold mixed water. There are many varieties of faucets to consider when buying with sanitaryware. The size of the faucet is different for different grades of sanitary ware
The tap installations are classified as follows.
According to the material, can be divided into SUS304 stainless steel, cast iron, all plastic, brass, zinc alloy material faucet, polymer composite faucet and other categories. By function, it can be divided into basin, bathtub, shower, kitchen sink faucet and electric hot water faucet.
According to the structure, it can be divided into single, double and triple taps. There is also a difference between a single handle and a double handle. Single type can be connected with cold or hot water pipes; double type can be connected with both hot and cold pipes, mostly used for bathroom basin and kitchen sink faucet with hot water supply.
1. According to the material, it can be divided into SUS304 stainless steel, cast iron, all plastic, brass, zinc alloy material faucet, polymer composite material faucet and other categories.
2. According to function, it can be divided into basins, bathtubs, showers, kitchen sink faucets and electric hot water faucets (porcelain electric hot water faucets). With the improvement of living standards, the faucets that can be quickly heated (porcelain electric hot water faucets) are more and more Welcomed by consumers, it is expected to become the new protagonist leading the faucet revolution.
3. According to the structure, it can be divided into single faucet, double faucet and triple faucet. In addition, there are single handles and double handles. Single connection can be connected to cold water pipe or hot water pipe;
The double type can be connected to both hot and cold pipes at the same time, and it is mostly used for faucets in bathroom basins and kitchen sinks with hot water supply. Faucet in the bathtub. The single-handle faucet can adjust the temperature of cold and hot water through one handle, and the double-handle needs to adjust the cold water pipe and hot water pipe to adjust the water temperature.
4. According to the opening mode, it can be divided into screw type, wrench type, lifting type and induction type. When the spiral handle is opened, it needs to rotate many times; the wrench handle generally only needs to be rotated 90 degrees;
The lift-type handle only needs to be lifted up to dispense water; as long as the sensor-type faucet reaches under the faucet, the water will be discharged automatically. In addition, there is a delayed faucet. After the switch is turned off, the water will still flow for a few seconds before stopping, so that the dirt on the hand can be washed away when the faucet is turned off.
5. According to the valve core, it can be divided into rubber core (slow opening valve core), ceramic valve core (quick opening valve core) and stainless steel valve core. The most critical factor affecting the quality of the faucet is the spool. Most of the taps that use rubber cores are cast iron taps with spiral openings, which have been basically eliminated; ceramic spool taps have appeared in recent years and are of better quality and more common; stainless steel spools are more suitable for areas with poor water quality.