The Advantages and Maintenance Methods of All Copper Faucets
Copper can quickly kill super bacteria like MRSA in 30 minutes and prevent bacteria from producing antibodies. This is an advantage that other materials (such as stainless steel and plastic) do not have . The melting point of stainless steel is higher than copper, and it is not easy to form. At present, the production process is relatively mature. Although stainless steel alloys do not contain lead, they still contain other heavy metals (chromium, cadmium, arsenic, etc.).
Pure copper faucet advantages: corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, easy processing, mature technology, antibacterial, antibacterial pure copper faucet pure copper faucet disadvantages: the cleaning and maintenance of faucets containing traces of lead.
- Wipe with a dry and soft cotton cloth.
- Do not wipe the surface of the faucet with hard objects such as steel balls to avoid scratching the surface of the faucet.
- It is best to use neutral detergent for cleaning, strong acid and alkaline detergent is not suitable for cleaning the faucet.
- After cleaning the faucet, use a dry towel to wipe off any residual water on the surface.
- Colored faucets can be wiped with a dry cloth.
- It is also important to clean the inside of the faucet and clean the bubbler often.
- Open gently. Don’t use too much force when opening and closing the faucet, just turn it gently. Even for traditional faucets, you don’t need to twist it very hard. In particular, do not support or use the handle as a handrail.
- Keep it natural. The metal hose of the bathtub faucet shower head should be kept naturally stretched and not coiled around the faucet when not in use. Be careful not to form a dead space where the hose connects to the valve body, so as not to break or damage the hose.
- Remove the impurities. Water pressure is not less than 0.02mpa, after a period of time, if you find that the amount of water to reduce, or even turn off the water heater, you can gently unscrew the faucet at the outlet of the filter. Cover, to remove impurities, generally restore the original. Special reminder
- Drain the overnight water. When using it, drain any water that remains in the faucet for a long period of time, such as overnight water. This will reduce the lead content.
- Can stainless steel replace copper to solve the problem of lead in faucets? Copper quickly kills superbugs such as MRSA within 30 minutes and prevents bacteria from developing antibodies. This is an advantage that other materials (such as stainless steel and plastic) do not have. Stainless steel has a higher melting point than copper and does not form easily. At present, the production process is more mature. Although stainless steel alloy does not contain lead, but still contains other heavy metals (chromium, cadmium, arsenic, etc.).