WOWOW Spring Commercial Black Kitchen Faucet with Pre-Rinse Sprayer
- Practical Design – High arch 360° swivel pre rinse faucet provides enough space for any kitchen task – cleaning, filling, etc. Magnetic coupling arm to keep the spray head stable and prevent it from falling. 90° adjustable single handle design easy to control water temperature and flow volume at the same time.
- Easy to Install – 1 or 3 hole installation. We provide you with detailed instructions, installation accessories and tools, including the cover deck plate, 0.5m tucai water hose in quality assurance, gloves and so on. Easy installation by yourself without a plumber.
- 2 Water Modes – Pre-Rinse Sprayer head offers a high-pressure powerful spray to flush away food residue, it can stay open just with one press of the handle and no need to hold it. Stream mode for filling large pots and pans in minutes. They can work on at the same time and rotated around 360° which makes cooking more efficient.
- Solid Brass Construction – The heavy-duty commercial pre rinse kitchen faucet is made of premium solid brass and weighs 9.7 Ibs. Brass kitchen sink faucet with matte black finish is rust, corrosion, leak-resistant, and ensures water safety and a long lifespan.
- Customer Service – Covered by a 90-day free return and 5-year warranty. If you are unhappy with any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Came with all the accessories needed to install in a single or triple hole configuration. Took me about 1 hour to remove my old faucet, and then install this one. The hardest part was getting up behind/under the sink.
Safety first! Wear safety glasses!
The supply lines are a bit short. I was able to make them work. If your incoming valves are >13″ down from the deck of the counter, or far from centerline of the faucet, you may need to get extensions.
There was a design sheet that shows all the parts, but no directions. I’m pretty handy with things, so I was able to figure things out. No extra supplies were needed other than a screw driver and wrench.
The faucet feels very solid. I’m actually replacing an older one of similar model from another brand. This new WOWOW faucet initially seems higher quality than my previous $350 faucet. There’s no wobble in the top part of this new one, where I had a bit in the previous one.
The sprayer is higher pressure than the previous one I had. Pretty intense for a faucet like this. This is definitely more of a sprayer than a “rain-er.’
Make sure you have enough room behind the faucet. You’ll need 2.5” from the centerline of the hole to the back wall. If you don’t have this much room, you may have difficulty turning the water fully cold.
Hard to tell how long this will last, but it feels very solid and materials seem quite good. I’m guessing quite long lasting.
I’m pretty impressed for an unknown brand! Great product!
Easy to install, great water pressure very sturdy BUT the water lines that hook up under the sink were not long enough, luckily I was able to use the lines from the old facet
I don’t know how long it will last, I love washing dishes now…. lol…. this faucet is very stylish, exactly what I have been looking for. My husband had a title issue to tight this up, but everything was good…. definitely worth the money