WOWOW Wall Mount Pot Filler Chrome Commercial Folding Kitchen Faucet
Amazon US Amazon CA Amazon MX Installation Instruction PDF
- Quality Minimalistic Faucet: the long arm pot filler faucet is made of solid brass, durable with long service life; brushed nickel finish, anti-corrosion, no easy to leave fingerprint, easy to clean; solid brass tube, moisture-proof and corrosion-resistant; design patent in minimalistic, suitable for creating modern home style
- Flexible Operation, Space Saving: double joint design, 360 degree rotation, flexible to use; double valve design for dual flow control, easy to operate; save enough space for narrow stove
- Large Flow, Stable Water Flow: Neoperl ABS aerator, providing smooth large water flow, meeting fast pot-filling demand, splash-proof design; water hygienic safety: built-in ceramic valve core to ensure no dripping and lead-free filtration
- American Standard Size, Quality Installation Parts: 1/2” NPS – 1/2” NPT American standard connector, suitable for any size kitchen stove, easy to install; German Fisher nylon anchor, quality and durable
- WARRANTY, CUSTOMER SERVICE: 5-year warranty and timely customer support are offered. It is covered by 90-day limited return. Please contact us through your order.
Looks beautiful above my stove. Makes cooking a breeze!
I have a test station set up to review faucets. I will try to break things down as best as I can in terms of quality of the product and complexity of installation. This faucet was a special case for me since it is a wall mount.
On a scale of 1-10, I would say that this faucet is 5/10 as far as installation difficulty.
Keep in mind that it may vary with how your sink and cabinet is designed.
This particular faucet is good quality. It is designed to be mounted on the wall.
The finish looks good and I like the brushed nickel. Overall this faucet seems very durable.
Dual handles makes it easy to open the water on one end or the other.
It is easy to operate and moves very smoothly. The fact that it is swivel rotation compatible allows it to extend a good amount. This faucet is perfect to install over the cooking stove, this way you can have water whenever you need it without moving the pot or transferring water from the sink to the pot.
The downside of this faucet is that it’s mainly for cold water only, unless you connect it to a hot water supply. If you do then you will only have hot water. This is not a design flaw. It is basically what it’s intended to do – to fill pots over a stove.
Please mark this review helpful if it helped with your purchasing decision. Thanks!
Makes life easier and it looks great
Easy installation and great design – looks like advertised.