How to Choose Bathroom Hardware? after Reading This Article, You Will Become A Teacher!
People’s pursuit of exquisite life has promoted the development of home decoration. In the process of furniture selection, hardware accessories do not account for a large proportion, but whether you customize or buy finished furniture, kitchen, bathroom and other hardware is not to be underestimated.
Then the market has a wide variety of hardware accessories, the good and the bad, how do we choose quality and suitable hardware accessories? Today, follow me to understand how to choose bathroom hardware.
Before choosing, let’s see what is bathroom hardware?!
Bathroom hardware: Refers to the hanging bathroom shelves, showers, floor drains and other metal products installed in the bathroom.
Bathroom Hanging Racks
A bathroom without hanging racks is not a complete bathroom! Although it is serious nonsense, but also indirectly admitted the importance of hangers in the bathroom. So how to find the right one among the many bathroom accessories? When choosing, pay attention to the choice of pure copper material. In addition, its model, specifications and performance should comply with the relevant provisions of the current national standards and be used in conjunction with the selected sanitary ware.
When choosing a style, you also need to consider whether it is consistent with the overall design of the home. Bathroom shelves are generally divided into single and double rods. I recommend buying a double rod unless space is limited. Because there are not many places to hang towels in the bathroom, and too many hooks on the wall will affect the overall aesthetics.
In addition, a staggering double rod is more practical than a flush style
Let’s take a look at the showerhead in bathroom hardware! The showerhead is a hygiene item used every day, and its quality will directly affect the owner’s showering experience and mood. When choosing a showerhead, check the way the water comes out. Generally, showerheads have more than two types of water output modes. The adjustment method is to pinch the small handle on the shower or directly turn the showerhead to switch the water output at will. Considering the use of the elderly and children, some showerheads on the market now have a thermostatic effect. The showerer can easily control the water temperature and flow rate, and also protect the bathing safety of the elderly and children.
The floor drain is indispensable hardware in the bathroom, it is an important interface connecting the drainage pipe system and the indoor floor. As an important part of the house drainage system, its performance directly affects the quality of indoor air and is very important for controlling odor in the bathroom.
So how to choose a floor drain? Let’s first understand the classification of floor drains!
- New Type Of Water-Sealed Floor Drain
A new type of water-sealed floor drain uses a bell or casing device in the water storage cavity to form an “N” or “U” shaped water storage bend, relying on the water seal to isolate odors and germs in the drain. Floor drains with deodorizing effect. The national standard stipulates that the height of the water seal should be no less than 50mm.
- Advantages: The height of the water seal conforms to the national standard, and the water seal is large in volume to truly achieve the deodorizing effect; with the siphoning principle, the drainage is rapid.
- Eccentric Block Type Under Flap Floor Drain
Using gaskets, held in place by pins on one side, with lead blocks, the seal is made using the principle of gravity eccentricity. This structure was initially horizontal and later evolved into vertical and vertical water seals. The gasket opens underwater pressure when draining and closes under the gravity of the lead block when the drainage is over.
- The disadvantages are (1) the gasket has a mechanical structure and does not seal tightly; (2) the pin is easily damaged; (3) the flap is easily stuck and cannot be reset. Basically, it cannot solve the problem of reverberation.
- Spring Drainage
Use the spring to stretch the gasket at the lower end of the seal core to make it sealed. When there is no water or little water in the floor drain, the gasket is stretched upward under the action of the spring, so that the pipe is closed and the water in the local floor drain reaches a certain height. When the gravity of water exceeds the elasticity of the spring, the spring is pressed downward by the water, the sealing gasket opens and the drainage is automatic.
- Advantages: Before the spring fails, the deodorizing effect is not bad
- Disadvantages are (1) the spring is made of boron iron, which is easily corroded by long-term exposure to sewage, resulting in weakened elasticity, failure and short life; (2) the spring is easy to wind hair, which affects the rebound of the gasket; (3) the gasket is a mechanical structure, which is not tightly closed. It needs to be cleaned or replaced frequently, otherwise, it simply does not achieve the effect of deodorization.
- Iron-Absorbing Stone Floor Drain
The structure of this floor drain is similar to the spring type, and the gasket is sealed by the magnetic force of two magnets. When the water pressure is greater than the magnetic force, the gasket opens down to drain, drainage ends, and the water pressure drops. When the water pressure is less than the magnetic force, the magnets are attracted and the gasket is pulled up.
- Advantages: The Deodorization effect is not bad until the magnet fails
- Disadvantages: (1) Due to the poor quality of ground sewage, such as washing items, scrubbing floors, etc., some iron impurities will be adsorbed on the suction stone. After a period of time, the layer of impurities will cause the gasket can not to be closed and cannot be enhanced. to the deodorizing effect; (2) the magnetic force will gradually weaken and disappear, affecting the up and down opening and closing of the gasket, prone to failure.
- Gravity Type Floor Drain
No water seal, no spring, magnet and other external forces, using the gravity of water flow and the balance between the floating ball inside the floor drain, automatically open and close the sealing cover. This model is similar to the spring type, except that the elastic force is converted into buoyancy to drive the mechanical tension.
- Disadvantages are (1) There are spiral mechanical parts inside the floor drain core. Long-term work in the sewage will rust or deposit silt, impede the up and down movement of the buoyancy ball, affecting drainage, anti-odor, anti-bacteria; (2) the sealing cover will also be sent by silt deposition, silt, sand caused by sealing loose, affecting deodorization, anti-bacteria.
- Silicone Floor Drain
Use two thinner pieces of silicone or a silicone bag with an opening at the bottom to seal. When draining, the bottom of the silicone will be washed away by water. After draining, the openings at the bottom of the silicone will automatically adhere due to the residual water, achieving a deodorizing effect.
- Advantages: Good deodorizing effect
- Disadvantages: The floor drain core and floor drain frame are not fixed or sealed, and odors will be discharged into the room through the gap; (2) During the drainage process, dirt will remain on the silicone and form a gap, which will also affect the deodorizing effect; (3) ) Although the silicone is corrosion-resistant, it is easy to be physically damaged and has a shorter service life.
- Traditional Water-Sealed Floor Drain
- Advantages: as long as there is water, it can deodorize
- The disadvantages are (1) the water seal height is not 50mm or water seal volume is small, it will reduce or even dry up due to natural evaporation, pipe negative pressure or exhaust negative pressure, thus losing the deodorizing function, you need to often maintain a certain amount of water; (2) some water seal cavity and floor drain frame is not sealed, the odor will bypass the water seal, through the mechanical gap into the room.
The floor drain is well-chosen, with no odor, no mosquito bites. After reading so much, is there anything you like?
The angle valve is also called a triangle valve, an angle valve. This is because the pipe has a beveled shape at the corner valve, so it is called a corner valve. The role of the angle valve is mainly to transfer the internal and external water outlet. In addition, when the water pressure is too high, it can be adjusted at the angle valve. At the same time, if the faucet leaks, etc., you can close the angle valve instead of closing the house. Main valve.
When buying a corner valve, it is best to choose a copper corner valve. Excellent materials greatly extend the service life of the product; although the market is relatively cheap zinc alloy, but after a year it is easy to break. Also pay attention to the spool of the angle valve, which should be ceramic.
A drainer is a drainage device for washbasins, bathtubs, etc. According to the type can be divided into ejector and steal (cover) shooting type, etc. According to the material can be divided into full copper water, stainless steel water, plastic water, etc. According to the use can be divided into bathtub water, basin water, etc.
- Lifting Type Drain
Convenient to drain the water without dirty hands. Suitable for large hotels and office buildings.
- Pop-Up Drain
Press by hand to release water. Generally suitable for home washbasins. (The valve core is easy to break)
- Duplicate Type Drainer
Mechanical type lasts longer and is more durable. Many households choose this type.
- Fixed Drain
The spout is not sealed and water can be discharged at any time. It is suitable for toilet sinks in public places.
The choice of the drain should be based on the characteristics of the drain. From the perspective of durability, among the bounce type drain and the imitation (cover) type drain, I chose the imitation (cover) type drain. Although the advantages of the bouncing drain are obvious, bouncing is fast and convenient, saving time and easy to clean; theft (cover) type drain is easy to clog and harder to open when draining, but the service life of the flip-flop drain is generally longer than the bouncing type.
您好！Please sign in