WOWOW White 3 Hole Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Sink Faucet with Drain
Amazon US Amazon CA Amazon MX Installation Instruction PDF
- ELEGANT WHITE SURFACE, BRASS CONNECTOR: exquisite finish, modern widespread bathroom style, the durability of White 3 Hole Bathroom Faucet is ensured, non-corrosion, non-rust, anti-scratch
- CREATIVE QUICK INSTALL: unique fast connect construction, the hot and cold water can be mixed by quick-install pipe without wrench, through technique to prevent pipe burst
- ADJUSTABLE WIDESPREAD DESIGN: 4 -16 inch widespread white 3 hole bathroom faucet, the installing distance can be adjusted on requirements,comes with the pop up drain.
- 2 HANDLES 3 PIECES WIDESPREAD BASIN FAUCETS: double handle, 3 pieces design is convenient for precise controlling in both volume and water temperature. High sealing ceramic cartridge, have drip-free performance. And water-saving NEOPERL aerator is equipped
- WARRANTY, CUSTOMER SUPPORT: 5-year warranty and customer support are offered. It covered by 90-day return. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
I ordered 2 of these for my new double sink master bath vanity. Easy to install and they look amazing. The nice feature I didn’t realize they have is that the water spout swivels. Very handy to move it out of the way for cleaning, etc. They are beautiful and look fantastic.
Installed myself. Drains initially leaked when only hand right. There is a cone shaped o ring in the drain assembly that really needs to be tight. I used adjustable tongue and groove pliers to really tighten it down and no more leaks. The faucets themselves are great. Nice look, solid finish and they swivel (who knew!). These flow tons of water, which I like but I could see it being overwhelming for some. Even came with supply lines and thread tape! Would recommend with no hesitation.
Great product for the value, you would never know this was under $100. Looks nice and sleek and I love the white finish. Fits perfectly in my bathroom and works very well
When my guy first looked at all these parts, he got mad and said “pex” as though it was a dirty word. By the time he’d finished installing this faucet, he was singing the praises of whoever designed this, and asking why all plumbing fixtures aren’t this great. So glad I chose this faucet. Besides easy, I think it’s beautiful.
73 people found this helpful