WOWOW Matte Black Pop Up Drain Assembly Stopper with Overflow
- 【Standard Size】This vessel sink drain fits for 1-1/2 inch to 1-3/4 inch drain hole.Maximum sink thickness is 1.9″. Suitable for most of vanity, bathroom sink and standard sized U.S plumbing.
- 【Premium Material】The sink drain is well made of high-grade ABS construction and stainless steel, corrosion, scratch and rust-resistant, which makes it can serve you for a long time.
- 【Easy to Operate】Different from the lift rod drain, the pop up drain stopper simply push the drain cap down to close and to seal, push again to open and to drain water.
- 【Matte Black Finish】 It matte black finish gives this sink stopper a sophisticated look, making it an attractive addition to your powder room or a master bath.
- 【Easy to Install】With overflow drain assembly for installing a pop up sink drain easily without any tools.Please make sure the gaskets placed in the right position to avoid leakage.
This is way cool! Much, much easier to use and install than the old pull pop up drain stopper.
Push down, it’s plugged. Push down again and it drains. There was no residual water left around the stopper or in the sink after it drains, in my sink, as some reviews have mentioned.
All of my drains drain slowly so this is just the same.
I always have a tiny leak with the older pull pop ups. Finger tightened this unit and it had absolutely no leaks. I actually unscrewed the plug, which is very easy and will install back if I choose. Faster water draining.
Faster install, better product.
Awesome. Bought to replace the junk that came with an otherwise nice faucet set the wife bought. Fitment, size and materials are all excellent. Full metal construction and additional rubber washers to ensure fit. On hand tight without the use of plumbers putty there were no leaks and the stopper held a sinkfull of water. Highly recommend buying one of these WITH that no name brand faucet set. It’s worth the extra money. Many of the off brand faucet sets are of good quality and function but the stoppers are often lacking, poor quality and limited in fit. Sink drain wells are not universally sized the same and this stopper has a much more versatile and rugged build that many sinks will need. If your buying online dont take the chance with the included stopper assembly unless you are certain it will work.
I put in a simplistic gravity drain sink in my campervan. i went to Lowes and explained what I was doing and they sold me a complicated mess. Try as I might there was no way that thing was going to fit and not be a big pain to use. I cruised amazon for ideas and found this. I fit it to the sink and drain container in under 5 minutes. The seal was so good I didn’t even use the plumbers putty and after a week of use I have had no leaks. If the need arises I will definitely buy this type again.
I purchased a bathroom faucet that came with a very similar looking pop up drain. After about 4 leaked filled attempts to install this pop up drain, I gave up. The parts, especially the gaskets, seemed cheap and the minute I cranked them into place and did not have success it had basically ruined them. I found this almost identical pop up drain and immediately I could tell the parts were much more substantial and more importantly, the directions were clear as day. No guessing about which part was what and where does it go. 5 minutes and one attempt later I finally gave my wife a complete sink again. We are both very happy with it. Highly recommended.