WOWOW Matte Black Wall Mounted Towel Hooks Stainless Steel Robe Hook 2 Pack
- Waterproof & Rustproof: Made of Type 304 premium grade stainless steel, no fade and stain-proof. Suitable for humid environments such as toilets, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Sleek Design: Matte black towel hook, unique base design and modern style design, easily create an eye-catching stylish and modern home.
- Ideal Towel Hook: Space-saving wall-mounted coat hooks allow you to easily organize your belongings and give you a clean and spacious home.
- Anti-Rotation and Heavy Loading: Wall-mounted and concealed screw designs provide high load-carrying capacity. Heavy-duty metal hooks are perfect for hanging bathrobes, coats, bags, hats, swimwear, bath towels, aprons, and even kitchen supplies.
- Easy to install: This bathroom towel hook is very easy to install and comes with all hardware screw accessories.
I had similar hooks in our bathroom, but they were very old and white. They didn’t match the style of the other fixtures. See pictures.
These two hooks came to the rescue, they are very attractive, well-polished but understated. The finish is without any blemishes, smooth and well contoured.
Each hook is not light, ensuring that it is not a very cheap plated metal, but a hook which will stay that way regardless of the humidity and passage of time. The screws go into beefy ends preventing indentations on the wall as it happens with cheap hooks. They rely on the round edge to strength and end up sinking into the paint/drywall.
Well-built, visually attractive and high-quality hooks.
We needed to put up a few towel hooks/hooks for robes, etc, in our home. My wife gave these the thumbs up when she saw them, and I requested these to try out.
I mounted two of these on a painted drywall wall, and two on bathroom doors. Installation was pretty easy. I used a cordless drill/driver to do the job. The kit came with expansion sleeves for drywall. When I mounted hooks on doors, I only had to use the supplied screws. Of course, pilot holes are highly recommended.
Before installing the hooks, I made sure that the hooks were securely seated on the base. Some were a little shaky before I did this. But a little tightening here and there, and we were good!
These hooks look nice, and are doing a great job for us.
Comes with everything you need for a basic install, but I also swapped out our own longer screws for one of the hooks that was going to be holding a very heavy bag of bath toys over our bathroom tub – so far it’s been holding up beautifully. Easy to install, really feel strong and sturdy, no chance that these will bend or snap as far as I can tell. The other hooks have been used to hold bags and bike helmets and they are plenty big enough for that.