WOWOW Gray Kitchen Faucets with Pull Down Sprayer, Single Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet Gun Black
- Durable finish: With clean lines and gray finish, the kitchen faucet looks stylish and elegant and is suitable for most bars or kitchens. Multi-layer surface treatment protect gray kitchen faucet not only resist corrosion and rust, but also ensure not fade or tarnish over time.
- Care about your health: Gray kitchen faucets made of SUS304 stainless steel, eco-friendly stainless steel pull out kitchen faucets, complied with low lead regulations, put your family’s health first.
- Easy to use: Kitchen faucet with pull down sprayer got 2 water modes: A silky soft and steady stream; A med-high pressure shower stream. Both of them can meet various washing requirements.
- Easy diy installation: Quick connect hose takes only 30 minutes, easy DIY, comes with deck to fit 1 hole and 3 hole kitchen sinks. NO NEED plumber.
- Returns policy: 90-Day return Guaranteed & Hassle-free life time warranty service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem with the kitchen sink faucet, we will try our best to help!
I had top brands in my kitchen and it was time to remodel ran into the bathroom faucet first from this brand wowow and I was like … for the price I can afford to lose that or I can always return it … to my surprice it has superb quality and the water flow it is just amazing, the brightness of the chrome and the chrome quality it is exceptional, I ride a HD Road glide ultra with every possible part chromed and this chrome has superior quality, I will recommend and definitely I will buy again, installation was a breeze, like in any household after ten years line valves are rusted and bla bla bla well I replaced them from with a 1/2 to 3/8 valve and no other changes were done
My wife and I are very happy with this faucet. The fit and finish was excellent. The action is smooth. We are very impressed with the magnetic grip. The installation was well described in the instructions, and quite easy to accomplish, aside from the usual knuckle busting struggle under the sink, regardless of what you choose to install. One small caution /suggestion that could save you some time: pay close attention to the routing of supply hoses, and do not tighten them until you have installed the counterweight. Then have someone pull the faucet out and back in a few times so you can watch and see how well things clear. You don’t want anyting to be rubbing or catching on something. In our case, our counterweight was catching on a very low protruding shut off valve handle. It required two things: some hose re – routing, and a piece of string tied to a hook to prevent the catching – problem. It works great now!
Surprised, being made in China and Quality are not generally thought of the same.
This is a quality kitchen faucet and happy to see there are those in China who take pride in their work!
The install was simple, could have used another rubber washer for mounting without base plate directly on to granite countertop.
I used the one from the old faucet and worked fine. Snugged up tight with no concern for water leaking through and down into the storage area below the sink.
We’ve lived in dozens of homes, condos, apartments etc. and never thought much about faucets until we got this one about 6 months ago. It is special! Even after 6 months, we still love it. It looks great, works great, is unobtrusive, and the sprayer is wonderful. Swivels easily. We had a plumber install – no big deal to install as far as I know.