WOWOW Oil Rubbed Bronze Pot Filler Wall Mount Folding Faucet
Amazon US Amazon MX Installation Instruction PDF
- Oil rubbed bronze folding kitchen faucet: oil rubbed bronze finish, full of retro style, non-erosion, scratch-resistant, black surface is not easy to get dirt, both of good appearance and durable quality. Note: Please turn off the faucet handle near the wall when not in use to extend the service life of the pot filler!
- 360° rotatable wall mount faucet: approx. 22.7 inch dual jointed swing spout, the flexible hole can be retracted smoothly when not using, add convenience when adding water to your cooking pot
- Lead-free brass pot filler tap: high density solid brass material, apply special lead-free filtering technique, the water standard is guaranteed
- High quality aerator in stretchable kitchen faucet: pot filler faucet copper with steady pressure, straight consistent water flow, high pressure ABS aerator with less splashing, drip-free and leak-proof
- Warranty, customer support: 5-year warranty and timely customer support are offered. It is covered by 90-day limited return. Please contact us through your order.
Ordered pot filler for coffee station. Unit had a broken handle. Contacted WOWOW through Amazon and they responded by sending a new handle. It was easy to install and we love the convenience of not having to bring water to fill the coffee pot. Thank you WOWOW for your customer service.
I have seen some out there for much more money. This was a great price, I had it professionally installed but plumber agreed it was a super price and good quality.
We purchased these for a jacuzi tub, as we had separate pipes coming through the wall instead of a standard spacing for mixing.
Everything is well made. Operates wonderfully. Heavy construction. Sturdy and good design. May they last forever!
No matter how much or how little you cook, you will love this when you need it. The arm reaches to the entire cook top making it easy to use. No more caring a pot pot of water from the sink to the cook top.
Easy to add just the right amount you need but it is out of the way when you don’t need it.
I was tired of moving all the wife’s full Tamale pots, so the wife suggested a pot filler. Look at all the big box stores only to find grossly over priced pot fillers. Found this with good reviews so decided to bite the bullet. The only think I’ve ever bought that came cotton gloves. Only issue was had a small leak on the threads, I uses three turned of the provided Teflon tape. I ended up reapplying the tape as well as some pipe dope and everything is great. Happy wife happy life.