The induction faucet is one of the faucets. Although it is small in size, it plays a decisive role in the crowded public places and home life. After buying a favorite faucet to go home, how to use and maintain it correctly is a headache for many consumers. In the process of using the faucet, always have frequent close contact with the small faucet. So in such a high frequency of use, how do we maintain the faucet? How can we make the service life of the faucet longer?
In fact, as long as it is installed, used, and maintained correctly, the actual service life of the faucet can be greatly extended, and it will always be as bright as new. Cleaning and maintenance methods of induction faucet:
Maintenance method of induction faucet
1. Do not directly wipe the surface of the faucet with a wet towel;
2. Do not wipe the faucet with burrs;
3. Don’t let the faucet touch acid-base liquid;
4. Don’t put the faucet directly on a hard object (especially when you show it to customers, don’t put it directly on the desk, to give customers the feeling that your product is not high-end);
5. Wipe with a dry soft cotton cloth.
In addition, please note:
1. Usually you can spray car wax on the surface of the faucet for 3-5 minutes and then wipe it to maintain the brightness of the faucet sample;
2. Usually, it is best not to touch it directly with your hands, because the oil on your hands can easily get on the surface of the faucet, which is not easy to clean and affects the finish.