First, vinegar cleaning.
The first trick to clogging the faucet is to use vinegar properly. Water for faucets comes from tap water. Tap water has the disadvantage of forming a sediment over time that can clog the faucet and have a negative impact on your home life. Vinegar can solve this problem without spending too much money to replace the faucet. Turn on the faucet, this time you can see if the faucet is working properly, if not, then use the above method to clean it again.
Second, the filter cleaning.
The second trick to clearing a clogged faucet is to clean the filter. Usually, a newly installed faucet will have a layer of strainer. The purpose of the filter is to prevent the faucet from splashing during use. Therefore, the faucet is clogged and this is the time to clean the filter.
- Tool preparation. In the method of cleaning a clogged faucet, we must prepare the tools in advance. To clean the filter, you must prepare some needles or paperclips. If you don’t have these, you can use toothpicks instead. The.
- Test. Gently remove the filter head from the faucet, open the faucet and see if the water flow is still low. If not, the filter is the problem. If the water flow is still small after you remove the filter, then it is not the filter. Now, you need to check it at this point.
- Use your fingertips to remove the filter from the filter head. Be careful not to overextend your fingertips during the collection process to avoid damaging the filter.
- The filter usually has two layers. Use the prepared sewing needle and knife to remove the white filter along the edge of the filter. Do not apply too much force when removing it. Do not dent or distort the white metal ring. Use a paper clip or toothpick to remove the inner parts of the strainer one by one. Be careful at this time so as not to damage the internal parts.
- Blow air through the strainer, and use a toothpick to remove the dirt from the strainer one by one. When finished, rinse with clean water.
- Install the filter back in the same order in which it was previously removed. Among the tricks for cleaning and clogging faucets, cleaning the filter is simple. But you need to be careful as you can damage the filter.
Third, the use of cleaning agents.
The last trick to a clogged faucet is to use detergent to clean it. Generally, the faucets in your home should be cleaned every three months. When cleaning a faucet stain, you need to clean its surface with a mild detergent and then wipe it off with a clean, soft cloth. You can use a toothbrush or a small brush with detergent to clean the faucet. Remember to use only neutral detergent, otherwise the shine of the faucet’s surface will be ruined.