WOWOW Brushed Nickel Wall Mounted Towel Hooks, Coat Clothes Robe Hook (2 Pack)
- 【Waterproof & Rustproof】This Bath Towel Hooks are made of food-grade SUS 304 stainless steel, which guarantees durability and is rustproof in the humid space.
- 【Eye-catching Design】Exquisite multi-layer Brushed Nickel finish resists scratches and corrosion, not easy to oxidize or fade. Easily create an eye-catching stylish and modern home.
- 【Little Expert in Storage 】The wall-mounted screw drilling robe hooks that don’t take up space allows you to easily store items and give you a tidy and spacious home.
- 【Satisfy Your Needs】High Bearing Capacity. The Heavy-duty Metal Hooks are perfect for hanging your bathrobe, coat, bag, hat, swimwear, bath towel, apron, even kitchen supplies.
- 【What You Will Get】2 Pcs Hooks & Mounting Accessories are well protected in Box and Protective bag to prevent scratches. Clear step-by-step installation guides allow you to install easily on most of walls.
I’m re-doing my bathroom and needed some hooks to take the place of a bar I’m not replacing. These look great and were easy to install. THey are just as pictured. I don’t mind the screws aren’t covered– the included screws match well and look good. mine didn’t come with any extra, so don’t lose any! I did use my own anchors that I have good luck with.
Not much to say about them– they look great and function well. I’m happy with them. Recommended. Good quality.
I really like the size of these, they are long so they really hold heavy robes very well unlike some short ones these are replacing. They are sturdy and easy to install. I think they are a bit too pricy at 7.50 each but I do like them, they work well.
I bought this, despite reading the reviews from people saying that some of the hooks were not level. When they arrived, almost all of them were not level; however, the fix is super easy.
There are 2 screws on the back. Loosen them, set the whole thing on a flat surface like a countertop upside down (where the top is on the counter and the hook is too). When they’re both flat, tighten the screws, and you’re all set.
They nice, sturdy, and inexpensive, and once you straighten out the hook, they’re perfect.
My husband had no problem installing these hooks, and they look beautiful and simple in our bathrooms. We are using them to hang towels. I was worried about towels slipping off, but we haven’t had a single problem with it. We’re happy with the quality and design as well.