Currency: USD
Don’t miss it: Buy 1 get 1 at 10%  off
helpline:+86 19927601787

Pot Filler Faucets (16)

 A pot filler is a faucet is located on the backsplash over your range or cooktop. Because it is widely used, it is called restaurant pot filler faucet when it is installed and used in restaurants, it is called farmhouse pot filler when it is used in rural areas, and it is called commercial pot filler when it is used in hotels and other commercial uses. Because it has a folding function, people sometimes call it As folding faucets, no matter what the name is, it cannot prevent it from becoming a popular kitchen faucet. Use a 10% coupon to buy it on the website, UPS delivery, fast delivery!