If the faucet is selected, it will affect its service life if it is not properly maintained. This is also the most headache for many people. The frequency of use of the faucet is quite high. Basically, the faucet is used every day in life. Under such a high frequency of use, how can we maintain the faucet and make it last longer? In fact, this is not what it is. Difficulties, as long as the installation, use, and maintenance are correct, the actual life of the faucet can be extended, and it can always be as bright as new.
1. When the gas temperature is lower than zero, if the handle of the faucet is found to be abnormal, the bathroom product must be sprayed with hot water to the normal feel before use, otherwise the service life of the faucet valve core will be affected.
2. The dripping phenomenon will occur after the faucet is closed, which is caused by the presence of drowning in the inner cavity after the faucet is closed. This is a normal phenomenon. If the water dripping occurs for more than ten minutes, it is leaking, indicating that the product has quality problems.
3. Since the water contains traces of carbonic acid, it will easily form scale on the surface of the metal to corrode the surface of the faucet, which will affect the cleaning and service life of the faucet. Therefore, always use a soft cotton cloth or sponge with neutral soap to wipe the surface of the faucet (note: do not wipe with corrosive or acidic materials), and then dry the surface with a soft cloth. Avoid using wire clusters or scouring pads with hard particles. In addition, do not hit the hard object to hit the surface of the nozzle.
4. Do not use excessive on the switch faucet. Even a traditional faucet does not require a lot of effort to screw it. In particular, do not use the handle as a handrail to support or use it. Many people are used to deliberately making some effort to close the faucet after using the faucet. This is not desirable. This will not only prevent water leakage, but will cause damage to the sealing valve, resulting in a weak faucet.
5. The water flow becomes smaller to clear impurities. In the case where the water pressure is not less than 0.02 mpa, if the amount of water is found to be reduced, it may be blocked inside the faucet. The solution is to use a wrench to gently unscrew the nozzle screen cover at the water outlet of the faucet, and then carefully clean the impurities and then carefully install them.