1. Observe the surface of the faucet. Quality all-copper faucets will have superb craftsmanship on the surface, which usually needs to be polished and electroplated, so the surface looks brighter and shinier. When you buy it, you can check the quality of the surface plating process in sufficient light, if it looks shiny and mirror-like, it means the surface is well crafted. If it looks shiny, or has etch marks, oxidation spots, etc., it is recommended not to buy it, because its plating process is not guaranteed.
2. Observe the cross-sectional interface. Many copper faucets on the market are often copper-plated surface, the internal material is not copper. Therefore, we must pay more attention in the purchase, carefully observe the cross-sectional faucet interface is copper.
3. With the hand touch. In order to ensure that the selected faucet is made of copper, it is recommended to touch the surface of the faucet as much as possible in the purchase process. Copper material after electroplating, touching the product will feel the texture, the surface resistance is greater. When the surface touch up smooth, that is not copper materials.
4. Check the accessories. In the choice of all-copper faucet, but also need to check the accessories. Good accessories are usually made of copper. Although the surface coating of other materials is too thick, its color will gradually turn yellow during use, thus affecting the use. It will also affect the aesthetics.
5. These are some of the key points to choose an all-copper faucet, which you need to remember carefully. High-quality copper faucets are generally more expensive, and those cheap copper faucets are usually copper-plated. They are prone to all kinds of problems after a long time of use, so it is not recommended to buy them.